सोमवार, 4 सितंबर 2017

Auli in 1st week of december,

Hello Friends,

I am planning to go Auli in 1st week of december,can you please tell me is there any chance to see the snowfall at that time of period.

Please see my mentioned below itinerary and suggest me if i miss any thing.

Day 1 - Delhi to Haridwar
visit some temples of haridwar and overnight stay at Haridwar.

Day 2 - Leave haridwar early morning (5:00 am) and reach joshimath in the evening.
Overnight stay at Joshimath
Question: I will go by cab from haridwar to joshimath, how much time it will take?
Question: what are the places to see in joshimath?

Day 3 - Joshimath to Mana village
Overnight stay at Joshimath
Question: what are the places to see in mana village?

Day 4 - Joshimat to Auli
Overnight stay at Auli

Day 5 - Auli - Haridwar - Delhi

Thanks

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें